Water Damage can strike your home or business any day or time, causing severe damage and affecting your building or home from the inside out. Damage worsens with time and prompt action by an experienced restoration company can make the difference in how extreme the damage can be. Water Damage is progressive and can cause corrosion, discoloration, warping and splitting of building materials. Excessive moisture can also lead to potential Indoor Air Quality.
What to do in case of an emergency:
- If possible, turn off the water or source
- Turn off any electrical appliances that may be affected
- Remove as many small items as you can, including small furniture and rugs. If possible place foil under legs of larger pieces of furniture to reduce damage until Duraclean can arrive
- Remove any valuable items from the affected area
- DO NOT: go into a room with a sagging ceiling
- DO NOT: use television or other electrical items
- DO NOT: attempt to disengage carpet yourself. Improperly doing this could cause more damage to the carpet.
- DO NOT: delay in calling Duraclean.