Dealing with biohazard situations resulting from a trauma scene or loss of life must be handled with discretion, compassion, and overall professionalism. Incidents such as crime scenes, suicides and other biohazards involve removing and disposing of blood, tissue and other materials that can pose severe health risks to those nearby. Duraclean technicians work 24/7 to provide the expertise necessary to clean up and decontaminate biohazard circumstances properly.
Duraclean biohazard remediation services can include:
- Unattended Decomposition
- Homicide or Suicide Cleanup Services
- Crime Scene Cleanup Services
- Trauma Scene Cleanup Services
- Biohazard Cleanup Services
- Industrial or Home Accidents
- Animal Remains or Waste
- Hoarding Scenes
- Forensic Investigation Chemicals
- Blood and Bodily Fluid Remediation
- Virus Decontamination and Protection
Biohazard Cleanup Experts
Duraclean technicians are expertly trained and ready to respond to these hazardous scenes and complete the work using only the best industry approved equipment and tools. Our biohazard remediation specialists are in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
You can rest assured that we will treat the property and people involved with the utmost empathy and respect throughout the whole process.